Recent Posts

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can I have the funnies?

So it turns out that hate speech was just a speed bump in what is shaping up to be an otherwise excellent day. I mentioned in my previous post that my cube was TP'd. The culprit is my boss, Colin. This is his TP job.
IMAG0383
IMAG0384
While it was well timed (all four of us who sit in this area had walked across the street on a whim) it was not necessarily well executed. And, probably without thinking, he happened to perform his act of vandalism on a day when he was leaving after lunch. Bad move sir, bad move.
Another coworker suggested that we paper Colin's office. Perfect. Splendid. So I went to the other offices in the building and collected newspapers. Discovered, btw, that the second floor has a ping pong table. New friends?
Anyways, this is the result. It took me about an hour I think. I'm pretty proud of myself. Pens, stapler, umbrella, extra set of shoes. Everything is newspapered.
IMAG0385IMAG0387
So this is what I did with my afternoon. I might go back and do the windows.

0 comments: