Recent Posts

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chandelier Collection

Remember when I said I was collecting pictures of Chandeliers like 3 months ago? Well, it's true!

IMAG0190
This one was posted before. It's the chandelier at backstage but this is a much better picture I think. At least, I like it better.

0509101211a
My little brother sent me this one. It's in the Red Lion Hotel in Salem.

IMAG0127
This one is hanging in the accessory shop, Zida, in the VRC in Eugene.

IMAG0201
I'm pretty sure this one is in Kells...I should put notes on these pictures when I take them.

IMAG0365

This is at a lovely pizza place on Hawthorne that I can't remember the name of right now. It's not a typical chandelier but I think it counts.

IMAG0407
Black chandelier at Bridgetown Pizza across from the train station.


IMAG0126
The bathroom chandelier at Jameson's (where everybody knows your name) in Eugene.

0 comments: