Recent Posts

Monday, May 17, 2010

Seth Cohen withdrawals

Seth Cohen might be the number one fictional character that I wish was real. I actually never finished the series but I just added it to my netflix queue because...that needs to happen. I've been searching for quotes and pictures related to Seth Cohen for about an hour now. Good use of my time, I think. Here are a couple treasures.


Ryan: “Sometimes I think you talk just to make sounds.”Seth: “Well, sometimes I do.”

“You can’t ruin Chrismukkah. It’s got twice the resistance of any normal holiday”

Seth: I got a room at the Mermaid Motel.
Summer: You mean the place where Ryan may or may not have conceived Theresa's baby? And where Marissa's mom and Luke got it on?
Seth: Newport's very own Den of Sin.
Summer: Ew. But I like it. Seth: We can even... I mean if we have some free time. Whatever.

Seth: You know what I mean?
Ryan: Hardly ever.

0 comments: