Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Exciting Work Day

To: All Users
Subject: If I could fill a swimming pool with anything in the world...

…I would fill it with census tract data. That’s why I was so excited to share this link with you. Some of you probably already have it bookmarked because it’s so wonderful but in case you don’t…it tells you how to read census tracts (I’m a self taught census tract reader but don’t let that intimidate you) and has a list of ALL THE 2000 CENSUS TRACTS divided into two alphabetical documents by state. Uh. Mazing. You’re welcome.

http://www.census.gov/geo/www/tractez.html

ps- I’ve only begun to skim the surface of all the freaking fantastic knowledge on this particular page of the census bureau’s website but I’m sure there are many more treasures and treats in store.

Mary Ridderbusch

Receptionist/Admin Assistant

United Fund Advisors

Portland Family of Funds

24 NW First Avenue, Suite 470 Portland, Oregon 97209

D: 503.546.2644 C: 503-871-8328 O: 503.226.1370 F: 503.796.5865

www.unitedfundadvisors.com

www.portlandfunds.com

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

I've set a pretty high email standard for myself over the past 5 months but I think this email might be a new personal best. Just doing my part to ease the strain during Application Season (read: the month of everyone living at the office and not shaving)

0 comments: