Recent Posts

Monday, January 14, 2013

Nothing interesting

Nothing too interesting has been happening. Or I just haven't been paying attention. It's probably the second one. I'll try to be more aware of my surroundings.
I had dinner with my friend Beth at this quaint little place. You may have heard of it. It's called the Olive Garden. It must really be catching on because there are always tons of people there.
Beth and I have planned at least 100 weddings to multiple suitors there over the years. We go to the Olive Garden and we talk about weddings and then also about how poor we are-while we eat super overpriced microwaved mass produced Italian food. But it's so good, or at least it's mediocre and completely predictable and comforting. We talk about other things too, but we don't like to neglect weddings and poverty. When we get married and rich I don't even know what we'll do.



0 comments: