Recent Posts

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm a really good sister.

My brother Andy and his girlfriend were in Portland for New Year's Eve and the next day we were all sitting around nursing our hangovers and talking about how much he looks like my dad, I look like my mom, etc.

I have an old photo of my parents from when my mom was pregnant with me and I pulled it out so we could compare and contrast. It's in the same frame as it was when my grandma gave it to me after my great grandmother died(I pulled it out of a box of her stuff and asked to keep it)  and my brother got curious and opened up the back. There were a couple more pretty great photos but also...this.



It is a two-sided document outlining the perfect sleepover and also my plan to 'get Andy.'

Perfect Sleepover
1. prank calls (and Jaci)
2. get Andy!
3. dress up
4. talk all night
5. girl scouts
6. GET ANDY With The PLAN
/////
Get dart Guns
Put rocks in pillow
Whip cream on alarm clock

What I'm not sure about is how it ended up behind the frame. I can only imagine that I was hiding it so that in the future I could carry out "The PLAN" in complete secrecy.
Rocks in his pillow? Really? Seems a bit much. Although I think that he once put a cat hairball on my pillow. Or did I do that to him? It's all a blur. Judging by my handwriting I'm going to date this document late elementary/early middle school.

0 comments: