Recent Posts

Monday, June 7, 2010

Should I be going to a staff meeting on Thursday?

Disclaimer- If you weren't an RA, you won't give a shit about this. I'm almost positive.

I'm helping to organize a Wellness Month at work and I just made a poster with everyone's goals on it. I had limited marker colors and sub-par paper but I made it work. I wanted to head over to the Pro and get some good old fashioned bright yellow butcher paper. I wanted to paint my poster. I wanted to use di-cuts. And I REALLY wanted blue tape.
I had planned an in-office Yoga class during lunch but the instructor didn't show up and also none of my residents...er, coworkers, remembered their workout clothes. Next week is massage and of course they'll all show for that one. Massages and pizza are guaranteed program...er, work event, draws.
I was just talking to Tracy about getting prizes for people doing well on their goals and I thought to myself 'can you buy itunes gift cards with PO's?'
I've been sending out informational emails about various aspects of wellness and dammit, these would make such good bulletin boards.


Dear Pro, I miss you. It took me 3 years to admit it but...it's true. And you always knew it. Programming, I sorta miss you too. I mean, I don't really ever want to see you again but we had some really good times didn't we? Staff meetings, I only miss hating you with Owen, Carolyn, and Jason. Sark Poster in Mel's office- I don't fucking miss you. at all. Common Grounds, Hammy's and Fire and Spice- I miss the shit out of you. Huge ring of keys- okay I miss you too.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

You know, hating staff meetings really isn't the same without you. Mine are still equally pointless and infuriating, but they sorely lack meaningful eye contact. (And I miss the PRO, too. Like whoa.)

OG said...

Fuck the PROlice.