Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Before I die...

I'm going the Martha Stewart the SHIT out of each of the following holidays at least once:
Christmas
Halloween
Valentine's day
Mother's Day
Father's Day
4th of July
New Years Eve
Inauguration Day
EasterThanksgiving
A Child's Birthday Party


Now, by Martha Stewart the SHIT out of a holiday, I mean that I will have at least 10 people in my home. I will hand make gifts/favors. I will have amazing centerpieces. I will cook all the food myself. I will create home decor specifically for this event. There will be place cards. I will decorate my yard specifically for this event. I will send elaborate invitations. I will create special cocktails for the event. I will do my own floral arrangements. I will also be put together and well groomed at said event.

0 comments: