Recent Posts

Friday, June 4, 2010

Pondering life while walking down Burnside.

There's something really lovely about ferris wheels. I like them when they're all lit up. I was walking home from work yesterday and enjoying the view of the waterfront with the Rose Festival Carnival all set up. It makes the city look carefree and whimsical-especially because from the bridge you can't see that the whole carnival is a big mud puddle.
Anyway, I realized that I'd never been kissed on a ferris wheel which is, I think, something that every girl should experience at least once. So then I started making a bucket list of sorts on my walk home. It was raining so it's very smeary and hard to read but I'll get it on here next week. I'm off to Eugene for some A Capella magic and best friend lovin and don't have time to decipher my already terrible, and now blurred, handwriting.
But for now, here's one from my list:



Kiss someone on a ferris wheel.

0 comments: