Recent Posts

Friday, June 22, 2012

crunch time, more like mush time. Crisp at best.

Usually before events I can easily be productive for like 12 hours a day. Stay at work till 10pm no prob. I'm like a damn machine. Of event planning. Not like Martha. Martha is like a mythical being of event planning. Like maybe she sees all things at once- what the event was, what it should be, what it shouldn't be, what it could've been, what it can't be...you know, everything. Plus gardening.
Not so much this week though with the machine-ness. Hopefully I can get my ass in gear since this thing is happening whether I'm ready or not, in approximately 1 week and 3 days. Or can I cancel it? Probably not.

Can I cancel packing but still get to move? Probably not.

Can I leave work to go eat unhealthy bar food at a shitty dive with my friends? Definitely.

When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

0 comments: