Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You are my sunshine

It is May 25th and I believe we have only had 2-3 days at or above 70 degrees so far. Dear Willamette Valley, vitamin D deficient much?

The upcoming week of...surprise! more rain


So when Jason and I went to Eugene the other day and it was freaking glorious outside,we had a sunny pow wow with Jessica and James at Monroe Park. I wore a flowy flowery skirt and a hat and Joseph wore his 'dinosaur expert' t-shirt and we just sat in the sun and ate Mexican cookies and were happy. Now that I have a job, there will be less opportunities for such blissfully unproductive days. I'm glad we got to have this one.





I know we've been over this before, but I feel like we're an
obnoxiously good looking group of people.


...


And also, how freaking adorable is my dog?



So adorable that I had to make out with him, apparently.

0 comments: