Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Epic Goodwill shopping trip


I went to Goodwill today hoping to find a good blazer and maybe some spring shoes.
None of the shoes fit but today, the clothes were speaking to me. I found so many treasures including a full length denim dress which sounds horrible but I promise it's not, a beautiful floral blazer, the most adorable polka dot dress(which was $2.50!), and a new purse which I've named Barnaby*.
I left with 5 dresses, 4 blazers, 3 skirts (all with pockets!), 2 scarves, 2 belts, a purse and 4 blouses.
It was a good day indeed. It has been a long time since I bought clothes and I was beginning to really hate everything I own. Now I have new things to make my old things more exciting.



*name stolen from Jason's baby names

ps- I wonder if this Goodwill was so full of treasures because there are less hipsters in Salem to pick through it?

0 comments: