Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Turkey Drop

Moment of Silence for three celebrity couples announcing their splits this week:
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens- I love high school musical and I also kinda loved them.


Micheal C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter- Brother and Sister on TV and husband and wife in real life. I'm just saying this better not effect Dexter next season.

And saddest of all, my favorite hollywood couple- Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson. They're such a perfect storm of sexy. Apparently not anymore.


Normally not really into celebrity stuff but all three were actually people who I had googled in the past so the stories caught my interest. The Turkey Drop strikes again! Just think of all the millions of dollars these people are saving in Christmas Gifts!

0 comments: