Recent Posts

Monday, October 20, 2008

I never do my reading, I go to eighties night instead


I am so epically behind in school. Full time work plus full time school is such a terrible idea. Because limited free time means that decisions must be made. Priorities must be in order. Mine never are. Homework never ever beats a night out with friends. I mean, homework doesn't even beat out drinking chocolate milk in the living room with Melissa.

Homework has also been losing, most recently, to the fine art of constructing ghosts from cheesecloth and a wondrous product called "stiffy"

Halloween is a fantastic holiday. It is centered on playing dress up and eating candy when you are a kid. As you get older it centers on playing dress up and getting drunk. Also, it offers great opportunities for decorating one's home and scaring children. To quote Martha, It's a good thing.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's great to see a familiar face on the blogosphere! And I'm glad to see you've never stopped writing...