Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

factors like laziness, too much time at work, and my computer being out of commission have kept me from writing.
Back in school, for my last term. Freaking out accordingly.
TFA is no longer happening.
Apparently the GREs have math and science on them, both of which I've been avoiding like the plague since high school. oops my bad.
I bought two pencil skirts, something I've wanted to do for a long time.
Halloween is soon. We're gonna have a party and I'm gonna do it up. Decorating for holidays is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world.
My notebook for school is full of lists of things to get done on my day off. day. one. per week. not counting school. If we're counting school, then I actually don't have days off. but it's fine. I'm fine. Don't worry about it. I'm not worried about it.
This time is my designated homework time. Instead I'm doing this.
I'm making scott a Rufio costume for halloween. it's going to be amazing. I bought clay to make him a bone necklace and i'm going to make him a quiver of arrows as well. I'm tinkerbell.
room mates are delightful. jason dances and sings all over the house.
The fall trees are amazing. My drive to work at marie's is surprisingly pretty,.
I work at the flower shop on the corner and still haven't decided if i like it. I love the flowers, but the job itself is really unstructured and I feel like my boss relies too much on me. i'm the only employee.
having two jobs is at once horrible and wonderful. two jobs allowed me to buy pencil skirts.

0 comments: