Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

post-halloween, post-flower shop. post-election.

Halloween is over and our party was epically...epic. Our floors are still sticky from jungle juice spills but that's the price we pay. That, and my straightener, my phone, my makeup remover, melissa's makeup, melissa's mousse, melissa's floss, jason's razor, jason's cologne, and jason's hair gel. All stolen from our bathroom. Really really classy. However, our costumes were phenomenal.


The flower shop is over. RIP being miserable. I hated that job. hated my boss. hated never seeing my friends or my boyfriend. hated never having time for anything. Over it.
Thought I could work two jobs and go to school full time but I was wrong. So, I am resigned to being poor until I'm done with school in, that's right, five weeks. We won't talk about that right now.On the bright side, I learned how to arrange flowers and make dried wreaths. And developed a love for these: Pin cushion scabiosa

Barack Obama is the fucking president. Amazing much? I think so. I'm elated. Democratic congress. Democratic President. Hopefully now we can get some shit done. Hopefully I won't be completely screwed when I'm off my parents health insurance. Hopefully I won't be paying back loans for the next twenty five years. hopefully I can get a good job with my expensive degree. hopefully this is as exciting as we all think it is.

In other news the twilight movie comes out in about three weeks. --piddle--

0 comments: