Recent Posts

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Now I know why everyone hates vista

I am so goddamn frustrated with my computer that I could just throw it. I won't because I don't even own it yet, but god would it feel good. So I kept getting corrupt file messages and that kind of fun business in relation to my less than six month old printer. I uninstalled the printer and went to reinstall it. I figured that this would fix the problem because, well, it fixes 99% of computer problems. alas, now i can't reinstall my printer software. i keep getting an error message and the HP help people sent me about 100 solutions, none of which worked even a little and i'm starting to feel helpless. I've probably put five hours of my life into this problem, and all i really want to do is print really disgustingly adorable pictures of my boyfriend and i and my bunny so i can put them up in my room and look at how amazing we are all the time. is that too fucking much to ask?

0 comments: