Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

20 going on 50

I will turn 21 in three weeks. I've been waiting to turn 21 forever (or at least it seems that way) and I can already feel that it's going to be anti-climatic. This is probably because I feel like I've been twenty since I was twelve, and that these days I feel like I'm creepin up on 30. I'm practically married, with one baby (Winston my Bunny). We live in a cute house in a neighborhood full of young married couples and bicycle riders (I feel bad every time I get in my car, but I'm too lazy not to). Nothing gets me quite as excited as buying housewares. My back and hips go out on me constantly and my first priority most mornings is to water the garden and feed Winston. I made pork chops and corn last night. This seems ridiculous but that made me feel very grown up, even though the pork chops were terrible.

0 comments: