Recent Posts

Thursday, April 19, 2012

When a man loves a dog

I'm at work because next week is Brewfest and it's basically my life right now but I'm taking a brain break and decided to investigate something that my room mate pointed out to me- my dad has posted more pictures of his dog on his facebook than he has of me-his beloved and just damn near perfect daughter. I did some counting.
In my dad's "wall photos" there are 7 photos of me, there are about 7 of my brother, and 14 of Daisy. Men and their dogs.

Daisy has an underbite and an overlarge vulva which you (thankfully) can't see in this picture. I affectionately refer to her as either Cletis (because of her underbite) or tramp/hussy/slutbag (because of the giant vulva). She joined the family in November and has been spreading her slutty lovin all over the Ridderbi ever since. 

0 comments: