Recent Posts

Friday, April 20, 2012

Semi-acquaintance

So the following is copied from the facebook status of a girl who lived in my hall freshman year, who I didn't know very well but seems to be pretty awesome so I'm facebook friends with her. Anyway, apparently her friend Ben Finch says awesome things. I don't actually know him at all, but these are his words and I thought they were well worth sharing:
"id say go for it
because why the fuck not
youll probably regret it about dinner time
so i mean
there's two sides to a coin
and sometimes abraham lincoln is on one side."



Pretty much the best justification for anything. ever.
While I'm on the creepy/random track, Betsy(the girl that I'm friends with that I'm not really friends with) has a super sweet etsy shop with beautiful jewelry. I wouldn't say no if anyone ever wanted to buy me any of her pieces.
 Like maybe this...


the Dual Mini Chevron necklace

0 comments: