Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ladies lovin ladies

Women are notoriously awful. I don't mean overall. I mean to each other. My friends and I have had to remind ourselves to retract our claws when a new woman walks into a room or even comes close enough for us to smell her stripper perfume and get dusted with her slut glitter (see? that just happened. It's like I can't even control it. retract.) I maintain that judging people is necessary and natural. And to be fair, if I can see the crease of your ass, if your skin is pumpkin hued, or if you're wearing more makeup than clothes, then I am assuming you have low self esteem and immediately dislike you.  However, there are perfectly nice girls that don't deserve the wrath of other girls. Probably the majority.
The point of this is that I try to compliment other women on a regular basis. Their shoes, hair, whatever. Because girls are not nice, and its really refreshing to be complimented by another woman who isn't your mother or best friend. Sometimes you gotta give a lady a little love. This wisdom brought to you by the lovely girl who told me she loved my skirt(that everyone I know hates, but I love). Thanks lady, and nice shoes!

0 comments: