Recent Posts

Monday, September 5, 2011

Catching up on catching up

It's labor day and I am outside on my deck with honey roasted peanuts, bubbles, hookah, bubble tea, Joseph, and Finch. It is a good day. I sat down at about 10am to get caught up on documenting/blogging all the things that I've been doing lately. Two hours later, I'm finally typing. It's easy for me to get distracted by other blogs/facebook/twitter/pinterest/tumblr.
Let's start with how I'm having an incredible summer. It's been very full and consequently has gone very fast. I can't believe that it is September(although, hooray for new Greys and Fringe this month!). I haven't even decided what to be for Halloween. Usually this decision is made many months in advance. My room mates and I have a record of pretty epic group costumes. We have a couple ideas but haven't settled on anything solid yet.
Wicked Witch, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, Scarecrow, Dorothy. I look deranged.

Tinkerbell, Captain Hook, and Peter Pan. This is admittedly not the most attractive photo of us.

Halloween Party? I hope so. I LOVE decorating for halloween/throwing halloween parties. I just don't know where we'll find the time.  Between boyfriend, work, and super-packed weekends I feel like I never see my wonderful room mates. It's come down to planning room mate togetherness dinners.
Other new things- I got an iphone. I've been complaining about it a lot.  I switched to ATT on a plan with Pat. It'll cost me less per month and I think it's a good small couple step. But oh Verizon, how I miss having service everywhere. And I am having a hard time getting used to my iphone. The Droid operating system made so much sense to me. Talk about #firstworldproblems. On the happy side I love the apps and I love having a phone that actually works. My old one (which finally met its death in the bottom of a pool) was barely functional. Also, instant instagram addiction. As if that wasn't predictable.


0 comments: