Recent Posts

Monday, February 14, 2011

Heart Day

We actually celebrated yesterday with sake and dessert followed by a wonderful vegetarian lentil loaf dinner at his place. We watched Strange Brew and Fast Times at Ridgemont High. And drank red wine. He gave me sweet framed photos of the two of us and I gave him a brewing book and handmade card.
I was so smitten with our day-early valentine's celebration and on top of it was surprised with flowers at work today. Wonderful, asymmetrical flowers.

A very thoughtful and lovely first Valentine's day. We realized that there are very few photos of us together when he gave me my gift. I went digging and found this on my cell phone. The quality is too poor to make it big enough to frame but I like it. It's pretty old, from probably last April or May.



Happy Love day to whomever reads this little blog. I hope your day was half as lovely as mine.

3 comments:

Meredith! said...

sounds like a wonderful valentines day! i havent found a red wine i like yet! usually i do white! what red do you like?

Anonymous said...

Who the heck is He ???? I know this is your blog but sheesh, can't you even use his name.

Mary said...

Meredith- anything red :). I don't really like white wine very much. too sweet for me.

Anonymous...his name is Pat. But I'm not really sure why it matters if I mention his name or not