Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sometimes I pretend...

...that I'm Chelsea Fuss(stylist extraordinaire and sort of my idol. In a very non-creepy way of course)

I got to style our office holiday dinner a few weeks ago. My pictures are terrible but it turned out amazing and I'm not sure I've ever been so proud of myself.


That's me way at the end! The space is Luce which was a great blank canvas. We made and hung swags of curly willow and holly from the rods that run along the wall.

Boyfriend conveniently has access to empty wine bottles in this great dirty green color that you can't actually see very well in any of my photos because I'm useless with a camera. Below is the best picture of the colors. I used the bottles as candle holders and also as vases for sprigs of the curly willow(I'm in love with curly willow, by the way) and holly. They were beautiful and covered in melted wax by the end of the night.




We had amazing food, catered by Navarre and a convenient power outage towards the end of the night that really let us enjoy the candlelight.
Yay for my first opportunity to style an event on my own!

0 comments: