Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Loving...

Lately I'm loving...

...wearing my scarf like this. And failing miserably at photographing this occurrence in a spare office at work-resulting in the above photo.

...surprise visits from friends that include the consumption of embarrassing amounts of fried zucchini and inappropriate conversations in public.

...weekends in Beaverton and Portland with Finch (and I guess Pat, too).

...weeknights in Salem with Joey, Thing 1, and Thing 2.

...and on that note, listening to in-depth John Denver conversations being had by Thing 1 and Thing 2.

...sweet text messages from Jason. He sent me this flower (he's living in Hawaii) with a note that said "made me think of you."


...comments from strangers on this here blog of mine. So surprising and fun.

...creating inspiration boards for weddings and wedding shows. Feels good to stretch my creative brain muscles.

...my favorite book, Atlas Shrugged, is being made into a movie. This is actually incredibly exciting. Will be in theaters this April 15th. Dear everyone in my life, I'm probably going to make you watch this with me at some point. It's part I of III!

...AWOLNATION. There are only like 5 of his songs on my ipod. I've been listening to them on repeat for about 3 days now. Sometimes you just gotta obsess.

...quesadillas with bbq sauce. Pat's fault.

0 comments: