Recent Posts

Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm kindof a stalker.

so, i stumbled upon this tumblr that i think i've mentioned before. this is my heart.it is a good heart.
I found my way to this girl's livejournal and have been reading it. it's a button on my browser window. I don't know her. I just read her blog. This isn't the first time. I feel like a total creeper but I'm addicted. I've put up a list of sites i love before but here is a savory new one.
the frisky, particularly their section called thoughts from guys on our im. It has been very enlightening.
Also, take a peek at the blogs I follow for some vegan cooking blogs that are going to probably be my saving grace. once my lazy ass starts cooking.
I made a new feather hair piece today for st.Patrick's day at work tomorrow. it's obnoxious and i adore it.
I also bought a binder and 6ish bridal magazines.
Jbox and i decided we're gonna be wedding planners and I am making an idea book. I'm excited about it. I shall scan things in that i find especially exciting. Also, I am resolved to visit marthastewart.com more often. I just love her. I also love Jen. Jen is one of the creators of Ban do. This is a company that makes beautiful hair accessories similar to my feathery ones but a million zillion times better and classier. Anyways, this woman has the coolest life. She is a photographer, journalist, hair accessorie designer, and stylist. This is one of her blogs: my polaroid blog . I want to buy a ban do. Maybe I'll ask for one for my birthday this year.

0 comments: