Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Man, eating things sounds so good.


Juice fast thing: hour 46 ish.
I still really want some quesadillas. I want to eat a lot of things. Somehow my orders-two-entrees-for-himself fiance is doing so much better at this than I am. He's all "I have energy!" and I'm all "nobody talk to me."

I'm going to force myself to go to the gym and hang out on the elliptical for a half hour and hopefully some sweating will make me feel better. The sweating or the Gossip Girl I'm going to watch while I do it.

26 more hours.

Breakfast: pineapple, grapefruit, carrot, beet, kale, lemon and apple juice. It's delicious(not sarcasm.).
Lunch: same
Dinner: Probably the same thing plus a blood orange? I kinda failed at V8 last night. I added peppers and the spiciness was the only thing I really liked about it. But I forgot the beet. Probably the missing link. That or salt. wonderful, beautiful salt. (I did actually add a little bit. It wasn't enough)

0 comments: