Recent Posts

Monday, August 20, 2012

My BFF Jeff Goldblum

It's highly likely that as with the wonderful internet memes ERMAHGERD and McKayla (and many other people) is not impressed, I am way behind on this BUT-
I was looking for a picture of Jeff Goldblum to post on my facebook status beseeching everyone in the facebook world to come to yet another of my events at the Garden- I used this picture:

 ...and I came across this:
My BFF Jeff Goldblum (.tumblr.com)
There's a picture of Jeff, and then a "quote" from him. And it basically is making my life right now.

Why do I love Jeff Goldblum? I'm not really sure. It's probably at least 43% because he's jewish and the rest percent because this picture used to be on the inside of my friend Riley's bathroom door and it stuck with me.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, he is Jewish but that matters not to me. He has the finest hands ever :)