Recent Posts

Monday, October 10, 2011

Phone Photos

I love this. Pat's cousins were trying to be sweet and take a photo of us. The iphone wasn't cooperating so I got bored and started looking at the city. Pat got bored and started looking handsome.

Pat and I saw North by Northwest in a little park near downtown. Never knew it existed. Also, that movie was fantastic. I don't know why I haven't seen more old movies.

Pushkina took me to a Ducks game. She even bought me this hat. She's a great Pushkina. We sat next to people who were too large for their seats and were surrounded by cranky folks who didn't like to cheer. So we cheered for them.

bathroom photo at work. I know. Lameo. But I think this is my new favorite outfit.

Pat and I in Seattle at the Gas Works park. I'm bad at taking pictures of us so you can barely see the old machinery behind us. We took a really lovely nap in this park.

0 comments: