Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Clouds

We haven't had the summeriest of summers here in the Willamette Valley. Last week, it was misting outside and about 65. Even for Oregon, that's a little strange in August. Things have warmed up in the last week or so but I took these photos last month of how awesome our clouds are. That's what I'm getting to, our awesome clouds which are the silver lining to not having warmth and sunshine during the summer. I have a thing for good clouds.
I like my clouds shadowy on one side with sun on the other so that they look painted into the sky. And I really like the ones with the flat bottoms and the lumpy tops. Yes, I know there are legitimate scientific names for all of these things but if you want cloud science wikipedia that biz-nass. If you want pure cloud love, then looky here:



Yay for my camera phone.

0 comments: