Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today

I forwarded to all of the folks in the office the link below.
http://commissionerleonard.typepad.com/commissioner_randy_leonar/2010/11/portland-oregon-sign-coming-soon.html

In response, Nathan sent:

How do you think they chose which letters to paint first? I would have gone with a left-to-right approach. Or maybe even right-to-left. But the skipped-first-letter-outside-in approach is innovative and I never would have thought of it, which, I guess, is probably why I’ll never be a sign painter.

Nathan gets his shoes shined for fun. He makes his own note-taking paper. He takes his girlfriend to birthday breakfast and then surprises her with a special cake after work. Also, he’s hilarious. I asked Nathan to write a MANual. But he’s hesitant. I’ll keep trying ladies, I’ll keep trying.


In completely unrelated news, this is a real life facebook status that came up on my news feed today:
“*baby’s name* actually chewed the piece of cheese I shared with her! She used to just put it in her mouth & not eat it.. Wow!”


Ooookay. Dear facebook, we need a baby filter. I have friends that I love and whose lives interest me-who also have babies. However, not only do I not care about cheese chewing abilities of infants, I’m pretty irritated that it’s on my newsfeed. I don’t want to filter this person out of my social networking life but the ounce by ounce weight update of the child is really interfering with my ability to efficiently stalk people I never talk to.


Dear obsessive baby status updater: If you happen to be reading this, I love you, I just don’t care how much she weighs today.

0 comments: