Recent Posts

Friday, December 11, 2009

Listening to Christina Aguilera's Christmas Album

Always puts me in the spirit. Slowly cleaning my room and thinking about decorating for Christmas tonight.
UPDATE TIME
I start a new job in Portland on Wednesday. Left Steve on good terms and ready to have a life again. Had the best night of sleep in months last night knowing that nobody is going to send me across the country at a moments notice. It was lovely.
Will be crashing with Melissa in her apartment while I look for a place, which I am SO excited for. I am going to live by myself (well, plus joseph) and I really think it will be a good thing. I can decorate however I want. I see so much floral in my future. And an octopus themed bathroom. Yeah, you heard me.
So sad to leave my roomies in the Eug but will see them often as I can't live without them. Looking for a place within blocks of Melissa and David Z. Can't wait.
I'm going to be working as an administrative assistant- similar to what I did for Steve minus laundering tighty whiteys and plus free time. 8-5, M-F. yes. please.
I will be putting in my two weeks at Marie's this weekend. So sad. I love my job there. And I love the people, especially my boss. I'm probably going to be a big fat mess on my last day.

0 comments: